Friday 15 February 2013

Day 33 - film night

During the day I decided to book my flight to Goa I'd leave in the morning  spend three days there and then head to Kerala where I'd meet up with Laura. Before that I had a whole day of nothing to get out of the way. It was going to require a lot of effort to do nothing so I had a little mid morning snooze.

 I spend the day going from horizontal to on the computer to back to horizontal. It is great, I seem to manage about another 4 hours sleep, on top of the 8-9 I had during the night. I manage to get the PlayStation 3 to run with the surround sound and the projector in the Cinema room. It is brilliant, they have about 4 LazyBoy chairs too, if I'm ever ill again I'm coming back !

In the evening, Sameep called (he and his mum, sis and dad had been to an aunties) he wanted to know if I fancied going to watch a film. I did, so long as it was in English or at least had subtitles. We were going to watch 'Mama'. It is a horror / thriller, well, it was supposed to be. It left us with loads of questions, and all of us wanted an 'Honest Trailer' to be made. I paid £3 for the ticket, and about £1.50 for the two cokes and two popcorns. Yes, for that price I wouldn't download it, I'd enjoy the evening, in a big reclining chair with a coke and a popcorn, Odeon, stick it up your arse. Having said all that, the film was pants but our drive home was interesting as we all reviewed the film and came to the conclusion that the whole thing could have been over in about 5 seconds had the ghosty thing actually did what she apparently wanted to all along.

When we got in I sat down on my bed and fell asleep. Everyone else stayed up, I was pooped, all that sleeping had taken it out of me.

99 rupees is just over £1. For all you can eat.  Gokul should be wearing a mask !

No comments:

Post a Comment