Friday 15 February 2013

Day -32 shopping

I'm feeling better agony is an ache and imobility is giving way to flamboyant gestures and arm waving. I'm like a butterfly! A great big unshaven pasty turd of a butterfly. I sort one of those out and have a shave. I'm like a new Miles. The best thing that I can do it be taken shopping for nothing that I need or want. I hate shopping at the best of times and this isnt the best of times. Mind you I get out of the house and hang out with Sameep, Angana - his sister that wont date me (asked her a few times a while ago), Ronauq (bollywood) and his wife 'Renne'.

I won't go into the shopping experience, I bought a coke. We did go to a Mall where they have a KFC. Obviously with gall bladder infection I'm not likely to have any deep fried chicken, so I settle for a virgin Mojito. All the staff are deaf, it is great, you point at what you want, then sign the quantity with your fingers. Why they don't do this in the UK I don't know. They are all signing to each other behind the tills, and everything is done perfectly. On the way to the carpark, I spot some white people as I get to the escalator, I say " YAAAYYYYY".... they smile and say 'alright'..."White people!!"...their smiles drop. At least Sameep and I laughed. White people are so racist.
In the evening I'm invited to dinner with Sameeps family. It is great food, but my appetite isn't really back yet. We sit there and pick at snack after snack, till about 22:00 then the food comes out ! It all tastes great but Sameeps mum is acting as a food firewall, and stopping me eating anything too spicy or fatty. I appreciate the care, but it only makes me want it more. I'm a bit like that, of I'm told I can't have something I want it, it is a trait I like to call ambition.

Sorry no pictures, so here is a random one from another day.

Siamese twins with a rare genetic 'issue' where one is brown and the other is honky.

No comments:

Post a Comment