Friday 1 February 2013

Day 18 - Full moon party !!!!!!

Team Lickity Splits woke 'earlyish' I was ok, not 100%, maybe 75% Sameep had decided to follow my expert doctors advice, I supplied him with Immodium and a large bore cork. The type you would use to bung a 'demi john', or a hole in the Titanic. Lewis on the other hand decided that his body was now a temple, I can only think that his temple had been the focus of a Jihad style attack, and that he wouldn't take pills as it was bad, Amy informed me he 'sharted' (shit+fart= shart) later that day as he ran to the toilet. I wish I was joking, poor lad.

Sameep and I had booked our ferry / flights / buses etc to get from the island to Bangkok. We would be leaving at 06:15 in the morning... no point sleeping really, we may as well travel off our trumpets on shakes and buckets. A plan was formed.

Most of the day was spent round the pool, playing ball and cocking about. After a short while an attractive blond and her 'bubbly' mate asked us for a game of vollyball in the pool using an archway that crossed part of the pool as a net, I offered to be on team 'Bubbly' and within moments I realised that the blonde girl had no voice, I joked saying I should have learnt sign language and threw some flappy hand movements up to add visuals to the joke... She replied in perfect sign and mouthed the words "I speak sign language"... crap I just took the piss out of a hot deaf person. I didn't know you had hot deaf people, they always seemed ugly in real life wore massive hearing aids and crappy bullet proof glasses. I tried to have a conversation with them both, making sure I pronounced my words well and faced her so she could read my lips. The problem is that when you are concious of someone lip reading you speak like a deaf person... IEEEMMMM FRROOMMMM WAAAALLLLELESSSS, I did the idiots sign for a blow hole, to help her, she was from America after all, Sameep asked how she had lost her voice, apparently she had been partying a little too hard. I'm so smooth.

I cut my losses and went to talk to the Irish lads that had started drinking by the pool. Yes, the same lads had drank enough shakes to bring down a Rhino the other day, we tried to add each other on facebook and gave up after realising that the WiFi by the pool was going up and down like a Kangaroo on a pogo stick.

Sameep and I had decided over a board meeting that we needed to get 'Douched up'. Luminous shorts, crappy vest tops and then get the face paint on, so we went shopping / haggling for the most stupid clothes we could find, luckily there is lots to choose from. A bite to eat from our Hostel a quick change into something rediculous, and we were off. The beach was packed, lasers, fireworks, douchbags, and music everywhere. Even though i knew i woukd have to be traveliing for 6 hours the following day i prepared for the worst and made sure i didnt take my phone cards or anything of any value. In face the clothes i was wearing were ideal i could be stripped of everything and still only be about £10 down. If you exclude my streed cred. Which, like a fabergei egg, is priceless. The night was fun, dancing music more dancing, drinking etc I did have the continual worry that in a few hours I'd be facing an epic journey back to Bangkok. Time slipped away and before you knew it we were grabbing our last few things getting ready to wait for our taxi. We whispered "cheereo" to the dorm buddies hot sheila was missing so no doubt naked somewhere flashing parts of her body only a doctor should see. It is now morning so technically the start of a new blog entry... therefore it shall be.

No comments:

Post a Comment