Thursday 17 January 2013

Day 8- Morning Glory.

Spent most of the day sleeping as Sameep and I has a particularly late night. We didn't eat till 1am and when we did get back to the room we hammered the WiFi with a funny YouTube night where we compared videos of fat people falling over and the hilarious Felix Bumgardner impersonator...seriously...YouTube that shit. We decided to move to a hostel closer to the action as the 50m walk was a killer. We moved into the Kool bacpackers hostel and started taking over with our sharp wit and our ability to know a joke about any situation. I have a following of Australians that know me as the "sheep shagging terrorist". I may have to rename the blog.
We used the day to organise ourselves. We have a plan:
5 days on the island of Phi Phi. Leaving tomorrow.
5 days on (Koah phanan )
Fullmoon party on the last night. 7:30 we are on a ferry to Bangkok. 12 hours later and hopefully after a good valium induced sleep we will be back in Bangkok for our last night before the madness of India and the wedding kicks off. Sameep has been telling me some of the different traditions and oddities I'm going to be in for...I won't spoil the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment