Monday 4 March 2013

Day 47 - Lauras off

Woke up late, had brunch, then went and organised a taxi, went out in the evening to get a bottle of Rum. I sent Laura into the queue and she was ushered to the front of the queue ! Instead of the guy saying "MONEY!" he said "What can I get you?" and she, in typical women style, changed her mind about 20 times umm'ed and arr'ed and eventually picked a couple of bottles of their finest dark rum. It tasted a little like tramps wee, but surprisingly after the 2nd or 3rd glass I didn't really mind. It had an after taste, which reminded me of the smell of the air that comes out of an inner tube.

Laura taking advantage of the fact that women jump the queue when getting boozed up

Laura bartering with the government run 'wine shop'

This is what Rum does to me, even before drinking !

No comments:

Post a Comment